About Our Business Plan Program
We work remotely with all of our clients via telephone and online meeting technologies. As we spend no time or money traveling, we are able to provide our clients with superior service at a competitive price.
Your Client Manager will work with you at the Kickoff Session and will be your contact throughout the process. We do this to make it easier for you, the client, so you don’t have to go to different people for different aspects of your plan. Instead, you can always contact your Client Manager directly with any questions or comments about your business plan before, during, and after the business plan is complete.
We believe that since we are going to provide you with a customized and personal business plan, then we should be there to have a personal conversation every time you call, from the moment you inquire about our service until the business plan is complete.
1. Kickoff Session is scheduled.
2. Kickoff Session occurs, generally a one to two hour meeting.
3. Utilizes information from the Kickoff Session and completes all necessary research to complete business plan.
4. Sends full plan to client for review.
5. Revises business plan per customer request.
6. Continue steps 4 and 5 as necessary.
7. Client approves business plan.
8. Funding Search Assistance begins.
The estimated timeframe for your project is two to three weeks to get from the Kickoff Session to Step 4, the delivery of the plan. Revisions are prioritized by our team and are generally completed in a matter of days.
Your Business Plan Will Include the Following
– Executive Summary
– In depth description of the company, pricing, location, and the overall operation
– Industry Outlook
– Market Analysis
– Competitive Environment
– Critical Risks and Solutions
– Management and Personnel
– Marketing Strategy
– Five Year Financial Projections including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements, as well as Sources and Uses of Funds and a Breakeven Analysis.